The new iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro from Apple come with a slew of improvements.
The iPhone 13 has arrived. And we’ve got all the specifics on the new iPhones, including a smaller notch, better displays, a quicker A15 Bionic engine, and significant camera improvements. The battery life is also improving.
The cinematic video mode, which keeps focus on the subject while it moves, is the coolest addition so far. It can blur the background and shift the focus automatically as you shoot. You can also change your attention at any time by tapping.
The iPhone 13 small has a 1.5-hour greater battery life, while the iPhone 13 has a 2.5-hour battery life boost. The iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max also boast additional battery life of 1.5 and 2.5 hours, respectively.
The iPhone 13 Pro, on the other hand, features 120Hz ProMotion displays and an all-new camera system with a 6-element ultra-wide lens and 3x optical zoom. Macro photography capabilities, larger batteries, and a new sierra blue hue are also included.
Is iphone 13 worth it?
When you first look at the iPhone 13 (starting at $799), it doesn’t appear to be all that new. However, once you start using this flagship, you’ll notice that it offers much more than just a lower notch.
The new iPhone has a brighter display than its predecessor. The battery life has been extended. Apple has also upgraded an already excellent camera by adding additional sensors and computational photography tools that make you feel like a pro photographer (even on a non-Pro phone).
Yes, the A15 Bionic chip in the iPhone 13 is the fastest in the world once more. But it’s really about what you can accomplish with this chip. This features Cinematic mode, which adds depth of field to your videos while moving focus automatically, and Photographic Styles, which allow you to change the style of your photos.
Here’s what we know so far about the newly releaseed iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro.
- The iPhone 13 small starts at $799 while the iPhone 13 with 128GB of storage starts at $899.
- The notch on the new iPhone 13 is 20% less than the one on the iPhone 12.
- The design has a revolutionary diagonal camera configuration, which allows the cameras to collect 40% more light. In addition, the ultra-wide camera allows in more light.
- Five additional colors will be available for the iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini: pink, blue, midnight, starlight, and Product Red. With 800 nits of brightness, the iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro displays are 28 percent brighter.
• The iPhone 13 comes with cinematic video (portrait mode), which allows you to record movie-like video while changing the focus on the fly.
• With the addition of more bands, 5G connectivity should improve.
• The iPhone 13 small has a 1.5-hour longer battery life than the iPhone 13, while the iPhone 13 has a 2.5-hour battery life.
• The iPhone 13 Pro costs $999, while the iPhone 13 Pro Max costs $1,099. There’s also a 1TB storage option.
• The iPhone 13 Pro series features a revolutionary ProMotion display that scales from 10Hz to 120Hz and is meant to respond dynamically.
• A new telephoto camera with 3x optical zoom, a 6-element ultra-wide lens that lets in more light, and a wide camera that improves low-light performance by 2.2x.
• Macro photography with extreme close-ups is possible on the iPhone 13 Pro, and Night mode is now available on all cameras.
• The TrueDepth camera system is 20% smaller for a smaller notch, and the back is textured matte glass.
• Because the iPhone 13 Pro has a larger battery, you may expect longer battery life. The Pro is rated to last 1.5 hours longer, while the Pro Max is rated to last 2.5 hours longer.
• The A15 Bionic chip boasts the most powerful graphics ever, with 50% greater performance than rival phones (rated).
• For greater outdoor brightness, a new Super Retina XDR display supports up to 1,000 nits.
• The iPhone 13 Pro is available in graphite, gold, silver, and a new color called Sierra Blue.
iPhone 13 full specs
|iPhone 13 mini||iPhone 13||iPhone 13 Pro||iPhone 13 Pro Max|
|Storage||128, 256, 512GB||128, 256, 512 GB||128, 256, 512, 1TB||128, 256, 512, 1TB|
|Screen size||5.4 inches||6.1 inches||6.1 inches||6.7 inches|
|Resolution/ppi||2340 x 1080/476||2532 x 1170/460||2532 x 1170/460||2778 x 1284/458|
|Adaptive refresh||No||No||Up to 120Hz||Up to 120Hz|
|Processor||A15 Bionic||A15 Bionic||A15 Bionic||A15 Bionic|
|Rear cameras||Dual 12MP (Wide, ultrawide)||Dual 12MP (Wide, ultrawide)||Pro 12MP (Telephoto, Wide, Ultra Wide)||Pro 12MP (Telephoto, Wide, Ultra Wide)|
|Zoom||None / 5x digital||None / 5x digital||3x optical / 15x digital||3x optical / 15x digital|
|Front camera||12MP TrueDepth||12MP TrueDepth||12MP TrueDepth||12MP TrueDepth|
|Colors||Red, Starlight, Midnight, Blue, Pink||Red, Starlight, Midnight, Blue, Pink||Graphite, Gold, Silver, Sierra Blue||Graphite, Gold, Silver, Sierra Blue|
|Size||5.2 x 2.5 x 0.3 inches||5.8 x 2.8 x 0.3 inches||5.8 x 2.8 x 0.3 inches||6.3 x 3.1 x 0.3 inches|
|Weight||4.97 ounces||6.14 ounces||7.2 ounces||8.5 ounces|
|Battery life (video playback||Up to 17 hours||Up to 19 hours||Up to 22 hours||Up to 28 hours|
iPhone 13 battery life and charging
This year, Apple added larger batteries in all four iPhone 13 models. Though the business didn’t mention complete capacities during the launch event, a file on the Chemtrec website has now revealed the exact battery specs for each model, revealing how much larger they are than the similar iPhone 12 models.
As a result, the capacity increase in the iPhone 13 small ranges from 9% to 18.5 percent in the iPhone 13 Pro Max. We’ve provided all of the pertinent information here.
iPhone 13 and iOS 15
Updates to FaceTime allow you to watch films and share information with others, a new Focus mode for managing notifications, and changes to Maps, Messages, Wallet, Weather, and other built-in apps are among the major iOS 15 highlights.
We’re eager to learn about iPhone 13-specific features concealed in iOS 15, which Apple failed to announce in its keynote.