How to unblock someone on Facebook | Unblock People On FB App – Unblock Blocked Facebook User: Do you want to figure out how to unblock someone on facebook?
Have you blocked someone on facebook messenger and want to learn how to unblock people on messenger?
See: how to go live on facebook
If your answers are yes, here is a facebook post that teaches everything you need to know about unblocking people on facebook fast and easy.
Interestingly, this post will teach you how to unblock someone on facebook app using your mobile devices.
How To Unblock Blocked Facebook User
Blocked facebook users can be located in the heart of the facebook page.
Everyone you’ve blocked on facebook can be seen in the facebook blocked list.
Blocked users on facebook can’t access your profile and won’t be able to access your facebook activities.
You, on the other hand, can’t see those people you’ve blocked on facebook except you unblock.
This facebook post is all about how to unblock people on facebook and on messenger.
So have you blocked somebody on facebook but want to unblock them back?
Here are the steps you need to follow straight up!!!
How to unblock someone on Facebook
How to unblock someone on facebook is pretty easy and can be done in the comfort of our computer.
Note that to start with, you’ll need to faebook login your account via facebook.com. If you’ve done that successfully, follow the below guide to figure out how to unblock someone on facebook fast and easy using your mobile phone:
- Open your mobile phone and connect it to the internet
- Find and tap on the facebook app on your device
- Tap on the menu button located in the upper right part of your screen.
- Scroll down and select the “Settings & Privacy” option.
- Find and tap on the “Blocking” option.
- Find and tap on the person you want to unblock.
- Finally, tap on the “Unblock” button that shows up in the pop-up window.
That is how to unblock someone on facebook app. Bear in mind that if you want to
How To Unblock Someone On Facebook Messenger Now
To unblock someone on facebook messenger app, do the following:
- Turn on your mobile phone
- Tap on the messenger app
- In the Messenger app, click on your photo icon at the top left corner.
- Scroll down and click “Account Settings”.
- Click “Blocking”.
- If you type a name in the text box, you can click the “Block” button to block them. Below the text box, there’s a list of previously blocked people. To unblock someone, click the “Unblock” button beside their name.
- Click the blue “Unblock” button to unblock that person.
That is it on how to unblock someone on facebook messenger using your mobile phone.
How to Unblock Someone On Facebook Messenger On Mobile Phone
Tap to open your Facebook app
Next, you’ll need to tap the three-line icon at the top right corner of the facebook app if you’re using Android. The icon is located at the bottom of the facebook app if you’re using iOS devices.
Then, select “Settings & privacy” and then “Settings”.
Now, you’ll need to navigate down the page and tap “Blocking”.
Next, you’ll see a list of the people you’ve previously blocked.
Bear in mind that to unblock one of them, you’ll need to tap on the “Unblock” button next to their name.
Choose unblock on messenger
Finally, tap “Unblock” on the the pop-up to confirm the unblock action.
That is how to unblock someone on facebook messenger via the facebook app step by step.
I hope How Can I Unblock Someone On Facebook Messenger | Unblock People On FB App – Unblock Blocked Facebook User was helpful.
Please share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!