Facebook Marketplace – Are you using facebook marketplace to promote your business?
See: how to buy and sell on facebook marketplace
Is your listing on facebook marketplace not getting the boosting you want?
If your answers are yes, here is a facebook post that teaches what you can do to boost your listings on facebook marketplace.
Facebook users can buy or sell new and used items easily on Facebook Marketplace, locally or from businesses.
With the facebook marketplace feature, users can easily find great deals on new items shipped from stores to their doors.
How to access the facebook marketplace is not as tough as you may think. To access the facebook marketplace, do the following:
- From facebook.com, click Marketplace in the left menu.
- Click + Sell Something,
- then click Item for Sale.
- Enter a title for your listing, the price, your location and a category for the item (example: Furniture, Baby & Kids).
- You can also add a description.
- To mark an item as Free, you can enter 0 as the price.
- how to get more views on facebook marketplace
- how to boost facebook marketplace post
- facebook marketplace not getting views
- facebook marketplace views
- facebook marketplace boost listing cost
- facebook marketplace reduce price
- how to post on facebook marketplace as a business
- facebook marketplace top picks
How to Boost Your Listings On Facebook Marketplace
If you’re using the facebook free marketing platform and want to reach a very large audience, you can consider boosting your listings.
How to get that done is very simple and easy. However, it is important to note here that boosting on facebook is not free.
After you post an item on Marketplace, the Boost Listing button may appear on your listing.
Boosting your Marketplace listing turns it into a Facebook ad so more people nearby can see what you posted.
To boost your listing:
- Open the items you listed on Marketplace.
- Click Boost Listing.
- Set your total budget.
- Choose how long your ad will run.
- Choose your payment method.
- Preview your boosted listing.
- Click Boost Listing.
Your boosted listing will run on Facebook News Feed and on Marketplace. After you boost a listing, you can see insights on how it performed.
Remember that boosted listings run with some pre-set criteria.
People can use Facebook Marketplace to sell items in their community. Sellers can boost their Marketplace listings to increase the reach of the item they posted so more people are likely to see it. This may help to sell the item faster on Marketplace.
When you boost a Marketplace listing, it becomes a Facebook ad. All ads on Facebook must comply with facebook ads policies.
With Marketplace boosted listings, you can:
Help people near you to see your item on Facebook News Feed and on Marketplace.
Choose how much you want to spend and how long you want the boost to run.
See insights like how many people see it and how many messages you get about it.
When served on News Feed and Marketplace, boosted listings will:
It only appears to people over 18 years old in the area where your listing is.
Automatically use the price, title, photos and description you included in your listing.
Marketplace boosted listings in the Ad Library
In addition to appearing in News Feed and Marketplace, boosted listings that receive at least one impression will show in Facebook Ad Library. The Ad Library contains all active ads running across Facebook products.
Here’s the information facebook shows about your boosted listing in the Ad Library:
- The content of your boosted listing, which includes your name and profile picture
- The year that you created your Facebook profile
- A link to your Marketplace profile
That is it on How To Get More Orders On Facebook Marketplace.
I hope this article was helpful.